PEACE OF MIND FOR TODAY AND TOMORROW.
ACOYA Troon delivers the support you need to live well.
ACOYA Scottsdale at Troon is designed to bring out the best in each of us. While our spirits are ageless, sometimes our physical bodies need a little extra help. We offer the personal-assistance care services you need, when you need them, to enhance the life you lead. And since all of our apartments are licensed for assisted living, you won’t have to move to receive those services if you start out in Independent Living.
Included in your monthly rate:
- Restaurant dining with three meals daily and snacks anytime
- Emergency call system
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and personal laundry services
- A full calendar of educational, cultural, entertainment and social events
- All utilities except phone
- Scheduled transportation
- On-site medical services, including nursing, mobile doctors and physical therapy options
- A wide variety of additional health services, based on our nurses’ assessment and your personal request
ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES—WITH A BIG EMPHASIS ON “LIVING.”
At ACOYA, we believe people shouldn’t have to give up their freedom to receive the personal care they need. Instead, we provide just the right amount of help so you can stay focused on your personal passions and pursuits, opening up new possibilities in a collegial and caring atmosphere. Based on your individual needs and choices, ACOYA offers a wide variety of additional health services, including:
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Escort assistance to meals and activities
- Dog-walking help
- Medication and diabetic management
- Vision and hearing management
- Scheduling and management of outside care services
- Breathing treatments